I talk a lot about mindset, strategy, affirmations, visualization all that good stuff. But for most of you that’s NOT the CORE problem.
Liston…lack of consistent persistent ACTION towards their goal is the #1 FACTOR holding people back from success.
Here’s the TOP 5 BIGGEST BULLSHIT excuses I hear from people:
- “Amit, I’m scared!” What, you think I’m never scared? Everyone has fear, the key to winning in life is to act IN SPITE OF FEAR. If you let fear control you and you never get out of your comfort zone, you’ll never amount to anything in life.
- “I can only put some much time and energy into this, because (insert bullshit excuse). I’ll give it a try.” WOW! You think I had no other obligation or all the time in the world when I was first building my business. I don’t care what your situation is you gotta give it your 100%, or don’t bother. Don’t try, either do it, or don’t do it.
- “Amit, it’s just too hard, I can’t do this!” Anything worth accomplishing in life is gonna be “hard”. It’s the hard stuff that separates the men from the boys. If that’s what’s stopping you then you’re pathetic.
- “I’m feeling really down. I’ve tried and it didn’t work. I don’t want to set myself up for disappointment again.” Listen princess, if you want to be rich and successful in life, you better be prepared for MASSIVE disappointments along the way. I’ve faced it time and time again. It’s a small price to pay. If your willing to act, REGARDLESS of how you feel, nothing will stop you!
- “Amit, my spouse/friends/family told me I’m crazy/it won’t work/you’re wasting your time. I’m afraid of what people will think.” Welcome to the club, when I first started NO ONE believed in me. Those close to me laughed and thought I was living in La-La Land. If you let other people’s opinion of your life control you, then who’s life are you living? And if they’ve never amounted to anything, should be really be taking their advice?
Know your purpose, and follow your heart.